These “Puppy Love” Treats are for that furry, special someone in your life, because we can’t forget our pets on Valentine’s Day! Can you believe these adorable little dog treats are only THREE ingredients?
I love Emmy’s tongue in this pic! She went so crazy for these!!
Embarrassingly enough, I didn’t even think about how these are also human-friendly snacks until the day after making them, but I can confirm that I also think these are delicious!
These adorable and nutritious dog treats are made with just three ingredients!
- about 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 3-4 strawberries, sliced
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Cut the banana slices into hearts by cutting a small triangle out of the top, and then cutting the bottom so it comes to a point. You can round the edges slightly with the knife if you would like.
- Place the banana hearts on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the strawberries and Greek yogurt to a food processor. Blend until well combined. You can add a tiny splash of water if it seems too thick.
- Dip the frozen banana hearts into the strawberry yogurt with a fork to coat. Tap off the excess yogurt and place onto the baking sheet again. Freeze for at least 30 minutes.
- Store the treats in the freezer for when your fur baby needs a special snack!
Make sure to check out featured Blogger Devan's Bechtol and more of her healthy tasty recipes on her site at Eating With Emmy Lou. Happy Valentines Furbabies!
Photography by: Devan Bechtol