Devan is just killin' us with these delicious recipes that your pup will love! After making these for my girls, I think I may have become more important than the tennis ball..haha. Hey, I will take that.. who doesn't want to be better than a tennis ball?! :P
Super easy recipe and it only takes four ingredients! dog treats, coconut oil, canned pumpkin, and Greek yogurt. It can't get any easier than this!
- 2 cups ground dog treats (preferably your dog's favorite) just saying...
- 10 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 15 oz. can plain canned pumpkin
- 1 7 oz. container plain Greek yogurt
- Grind the dog treats in a food processor until they resemble graham cracker crumbs and measure out two cups of the ground treats.
- Melt the coconut oil and mix it into the ground treats until well combined.
- Pack the dog treat crust into the bottom and sides of a mini tart pan.
- Fill each tart with about a spoonful of pumpkin.
- Put the Greek yogurt in a Ziploc bag and cut off one corner. Pipe the yogurt on top of the pumpkin to look like whipped cream. (Or just throw a spoonful on top! I'm sure your dog will love it no matter what it looks like!)
- Garnish with some leftover dog treat crumbs, if desired.
- Place into the freezer for at least a half an hour to let the treats set.
- Pop them out of the tart pan with a butter knife and store in a freezer-safe container or Ziploc bag in the freezer.
- Become every dog's new favorite person! (This part is guaranteed :)